As the end of the tax year rapidly approaches, investors also have their final chance to place funds into an ISA before their individual allowance resets in April. This could also be an excellent time to consider transferring your existing ISA to a new opportunity offering benefits to investors.
Transferring an ISA must be within the options laid out below:
● You can transfer your Individual Savings Account (ISA) from one provider to another at any time.
● You can transfer your existing ISA to a different type of ISA or to the same type of ISA.
● If you want to transfer money you’ve invested in an ISA during the current year, you must transfer all of it.
● For money you invested in previous years, you can choose to transfer all or part of your ISA.
To begin transferring your ISA, and switching providers, contact the ISA provider you want to move to and fill out an ISA transfer form to move your account. If you withdraw the money without doing this, you will not be able to reinvest that part of your tax-free* allowance again. You may also be charged a withdrawal fee from your current ISA and you should check this before transferring.
By transferring your ISA, you could capitalise on increased high interest rates, different investment periods and other terms offered to investors, as well as maximising the use of your yearly ISA allowance to make tax free* investments.
* Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change in future.
Capital at Risk. No FSCS Cover.
To transfer your ISA to the Just ISA for investment in the Just Bond, follow these simple steps:
1. Read all of our information on this website, we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible.
2. Submit an enquiry to our team to show your interest in the Bond and ISA.
3. Our team will be in touch for further information.